Safety is a top priority in all facets of construction, therefore all supervisors are 62-hour SST and 40 hour Site Safety Manager certified and our employees are OSHA 30 hour trained. Additionally, we have a dedicated Site Safety Manager who oversees the daily operation of all construction projects.
- Promotes safety culture through peer training
- Training is intended to be participatory, using hands-on activities
- Trainers are able to tailor the training topics based on specific needs of their audience
- Reduces insurance cost and increases productivity
- Outreach training content includes hazard recognition and avoidance, workers’ rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint; it emphasizes the value of safety and health to workers, including young workers